Get Results Fast
Cash Straight Away
Do You Need Money Now? Here Are Your Quickest Options (2021 Update)
Are you in a bind and need a fast way to get cash?
Don’t panic, because you’ve got options that aren’t outright scams. Here are 7 “I Need Money Now” strategies.
1. Hit Up a Friend or a Family MemberIf you really need money fast, then a friend or family member is probably your fastest option. Simply tell them, “Hey, I need money now, can you help me out”. We’re not going to lie to you, this will make your closed ones feel a tad bit uncomfortable - after all, no one likes to part ways with their hard-earned cash. But if you’re in a tight spot, it helps to have friends and family members to count on.
Chances are, they’ll lend you the money interest-free, unlike regular money lenders.
2. Sell Your ItemsIf you’ve got something valuable stashed up, consider putting it up for sale. Many online retailers let you do this, including Craigslist. Most people have something extra lying around that they no longer need.
Even if it’s just a few books, selling them off could help you out with some spare change.
3. Pawning SomethingIn the same vein, why not pawn your item off instead of selling it altogether? Pawnshop loans are quick, and if you’re unable to repay your debt before the agreed-upon deadlines, they’ll simply keep the items you kept as collateral. This is a better option than opening up credit cards. You might even be able to sell these items instead of borrowing against them.
The best items that you can pawn off include musical instruments, firearms, jewelry, and electronics (the latest gadgets get more cash!).
4. FreelanceIf you’re particularly good at something creative, say, writing, graphic designing, marketing, or similar jobs, try picking up freelance gigs.
Platforms like Upwork.com and Freelancer.com have thousands of people who urgently need services – and they’re more than happy to give you money for a job well done.
5. Share Your HomeWith so many people out of a job, rental payments have become a pain. So if you’ve got a spare room no one use, you can rent it out for immediate money on a platform like Airbnb. This option works best if you’re leaving your apartment and want to make a quick buck while you’re away.
6. Get a Part-Time JobMany businesses have job vacancies right now, these include restaurants, department stores, and food deliveries. This is a foolproof “I need money now” strategy, even if it takes you up to a month to receive your paycheck.
7. Is It Possible to Borrow Money Right Away?Sounds too good to be true but it actually works. Many online marketplaces can connect you to lenders who are more than happy to release funds to you quickly. In most cases, you only have to show proof of regular income, a valid checking account, and prove you’re at least 18 years old.
Just because these online lenders are fast doesn’t mean you should become reckless with loans. It’s a good idea to weigh all your options as well as the pros and cons of each choice.
1 Fill Out Online Form
2 Get Response Fast
3 Complete Your Request
Do I Qualify for a Loan?
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must live and work legally within the US
- You must be employed with the same employer for at least 90 days consecutively
- You must have a valid email address and working telephone number
- You must have a bank account in your name